Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

ALIEN RPG - Free League

Edited 1647597824
Hi, Does anyone know if/when the new Heart of Darkness cinematic adventure, for the Alien RPG by Free League, will be available on Roll 20 marketplace? Our group likes Roll 20, but we're increasingly playing more and more Free League stuff, which is very poorly represented on Roll 20 vs Foundry - so despite our time investment in Roll 20 we're starting to think if a switch is in order (Heart of Darkness just the latest case in point, being already available on Foundry this week, at the launch of its pre-order).  Thanks

Edited 1647669899
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
If I had to guess, it won't be here. Free League seems to be putting all their stuff on FVTT, but almost nothing here. That's why my Coriolis game is on FVTT right now...but I agree, I wish they'd put their stuff here, too. :-/ But, truthfully, that's a question for Free League, they'd be the only ones who could provide a definitive answer.
My goodness i hope they do, just port it to roll20 everyone still gets paid
Sr. K
Pro
Sheet Author
I have to agree with Finderski. Current Alien products in the marketplace are full of uncorrected mistakes, design errors and missing content. At least we have an amazing character sheet.