Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Transferring content from player to player

My friend who uses roll20 has made some custom maps, is there anyway he can share them with me/ give me content on his roll20 account without just making a game?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Not within Roll20, really. If he has created the custom maps himself, he can always send you the images for uploading into your own account.
It would be nice for people to be able share maps that they have lighting and walls already set up.  By just uploading, you have to repeat the process. (other vtts do allow for this, Roll20 should as well).
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Fluffanutter said: It would be nice for people to be able share maps that they have lighting and walls already set up.  By just uploading, you have to repeat the process. (other vtts do allow for this, Roll20 should as well). How would you control for the player who says, "I have maps, lighting and tokens for every encounter in Rime of the Frost Maiden" and wants to 'share' them?