Hi I'm Chipz I DM games & train new DMs for an hourly rate I mostly use discord & roll20 but also use table top simulator. As for rates I don't charge for session zero(where we set expectations & build characters) my rates are $50/hr for training I can teach roll20 in an hour or two. My games run for about 4hrs a session and prices are per player: $100 each for two, $65 each for 3-4, $45 each for 5 or more. I usually run 5e character creation: 27 point buy with level one feats(no v.human) anything raw (I can work with you outside raw sometimes it can't hurt to ask) my games are mostly open ended where I drop you into my world & see what happens I give you a few starting options and anything that happens in my games effect other games I run. I try to focus on RP but combat is there & my world can be deadly if your not carful (if you approach a dragon it may eat you it doesn't care if your level one) My primary goal in games is to make sure everyone is having fun. my world has slavers & exploited citizens I avoid anything sexual if you want to seduce the dragon it will fade to black, this isn't your lusty argonian maid my man. I mostly run games for adults kids are fine though with adult supervision(I have experience in child care but don't really like it lol). Please be sure to have a mic, a discord account & roll20 or tabletop & please be 18+ to reach out to me. I also run 5e light style games where we use deck quest style character building for those looking to try D&D without all the leg work of character building. I'm open to running specific request style games but will charge extra depending on how much extra work needs to be done. I look forward to gaming with you.