Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Avatar Legends] Can someone update the Avatar legends character sheet to add the new status and playbooks?

Hey guys, the Avatar Legends character sheets are great, but they lack the status effects that were recently added to combat and don't have the new playbooks from the Wan Shi Tong's expansion. Can someone add it? And it would be really cool if someone really good with CSS could change the sheet's design to match the printable character sheets released by Magpie Games.

Edited 1654457019
Yes a Character Sheet that matches the current version of the game would be great. It looks like a great deal of effort has been put into the version that is on roll20 but our GM says its outdated...
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Is the information freely available, or available as an expansion in the Roll20 Marketplace? That might be an impediment, depending on the nature of the info to be added.
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
The sheet was made by someone back when the game was in playtest or preview, and I uploaded it on their behalf, with some minor changes. Keith has a point, dunno what the implications are even if the creator where to turn up, nor do I know if an official sheet is in the making.
Alan S.
Pro
Sheet Author
Magpie has made official roll20 sheets for some of their more recent games (Bluebeard's Bride and Root) and have promised virtual play support, but have been light on details.  Everything they do has to get approval from their licensor, so it's possible they may not get approved to do an official sheet for the roll20 platform specifically.

Edited 1655686365
Yes, Gez, it's extremely outdated. So much has changed in the official release. Really hope we can get a sheet that matches up to the final rules for the game, because it's an amazing game and I would love it so much if someone could help to better facilitate online play. I've tried making sheets a couple times and I couldn't do much beyond making a terrible mess, but there are some really talented people her that could probably just edit the current quickstart (playtest) sheet a bit and make a lot of people very happy.