Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Issues Subscribing

I can't seem to sub... I'm using a Visa idk if that makes a difference, but I know for a fact the card is good. Not really sure whats wrong with it, its not giving me an error...is there a certain way it want me to input the card? like XXXX-XXXX-XXXX... etc or does it matter? I'm also using google chrome if that matters...
1407710382

Edited 1407710398
Gid
Roll20 Team
BroSly, I'd recommend sending an email to <a href="mailto:team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">team@roll20.net</a> , they should be able to help you through your subscription problems.