Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

5e Charactermancer Bug - Rogue to Ranger Multiclass

When trying to multi class from Rogue to Ranger charactermancer works fine up until you select 'apply changes'. Rather than finish the build charactermancer hangs on 'building your character...'. To progress you have to cancel charactermancer (x) and then cancel and discard character level-up options.  I can recreate this with a new level 1 rogue that try's to multiclass to ranger at level 2. Other class multiclass options work fine with the same Rogue build. All required multiclass attributes are met. 
Multiclassing from Ranger to Rogue works fine.
I try it, and it work fine for me. I can't replicate this error. 
I have the same issue. Looking back, I have seen people that have had this issue since over 2 years ago. Haven't found a solution though. might just try starting ranger first. Still think its odd that trying to go rouge into ranger causes an issue.

Edited 1653744183
This still happens to me: Ranger to Rogue works fine, but I can't find any combination of Rogue to Ranger to work.  A couple of the options tried: A new lvl 1 Wood Elf Rogue with the points buy and skills  A new lvl 1 Human Variant Rogue with points buy, skills and Sharpshooter I can level up the Rogue tree and multiclass to many other classes (Fighter, Warlock, Cleric all worked) but it just doesn't work for Ranger.