Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][Level 1-Level 20][Paid Game][Sunday, 8 PM EST] Looking for adventurers for a long-term, backstory oriented adventure set in Wildemount!

Edited 1663247478
The Raven Queen stirs. Her rise to divinity was complete, and yet there was something missing. The dead lumbered restlessly throughout Exandria. War was brewing throughout Wildemount. The Gods were silent. She, herself, on the other side of the Divine Gate couldn't do much. Her gaze settled on this group of adventurers, making a name for herself. Behind her porcelain mask, the Raven Queen smiled for the first time. --------------- Our World is Exandria, the time 905 P.D. The Chroma Conclave was defeated by the intrepid band of adventurers that called themselves Vox Machina. The Whispered One, the Tyrant King, Lord of Shadows Vecna was also silenced before his machinations to achieve divinity could be heard throughout the cosmos. Yet, whispers now travel through the cosmos of Exandria of a new plot, set into motion with the defeat of The Whispered One, and unfolding over the entire world. Nobody was safe. The world would need heroes to deal with this new calamity. Would you be the heroes to guide Exandria to a depth of greatness never before seen? Or would you take Divinity for yourself and destroy the world that has wronged you so? -------------- What to expect in a game I run A long term game that runs consistently every week for a long time. Rewarding of unique solutions and deviations from the story based on your actions. Your actions actually changing the world around you. Going entirely homebrew if needed. Rule of Cool being honored. A serious enviroment for roleplaying and yet having fun as much as we can. A memorable time that you will hopefully enjoy. Lots of Roleplay. &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;What I provide in my games: I use animated battlemaps when the chance arises I have Syrinscape and Music that I load into Foundry VTT individually with a curated playlist depending on the game you're playing I'm always available, at any given time I import any and everything that you may need I will homebrew classes, races or subclasses with you to make sure you enjoy the game I always have Dynamic Lighting based battlemaps for any combat that you might go through My games are non-linear sandboxes where every decision you make matters! I will make token macros for anything that your character can do to make things easier. Contact me at OriginalUsername#4148 if you're interested! First session free! This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of 15$ per session per player payable through paypal. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements. <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/243644/collection-point-game-1" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/243644/collection-point-game-1</a>
Still looking!
I sent a friend request on discord, I'll be happy to hear some more from you there.
We have three players already, looking for two more!
Expheus#4488 I'm interested.&nbsp;
Jymerric$5434 I'm very interested!
Still looking!
Is this Roll20 or Foundry? From your post I have Syrinscape and Music that I load into Foundry VTT individually with a curated playlist depending on the game you're playing
This game is going to be on Roll20, unless the players want to play on Foundry VTT. So far, preference seems to be Roll20. Just need one more player!
Still looking!
:(&nbsp;
Hi! I'm interested in joining if you still have space available – Darianas#4342