Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

So sincve the PDF copies of the Avatar Legends Kickstarter TTRPG have gone out to backers, I've been streaming a playthrough of it with a few friends and uploading the videos to my YouTube channel, we've had 4 sessions so far and honestly we've been really enjoying it! We're playing an original story campaign set during the era of Avatar Kiyoshi which is a few hundred years before the show takes place. It's much more roleplay focused and it was advertised as a begginer friendly game so the group of players I got together to play it are all completely new to TTRPGs and have never played one before. You can watch the latest episode of our campaign here!
Gold
Forum Champion
Good show, Following your youtube campaign