Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

FAVORITE Small Developer Modules?

I have been running strictly Wizards of the Coast Modules, I would love to support some smaller creators in the marketplace.  So, simple question: What is your favorite non WotC module?
There are many that I adore, but The Fey Fayre is at the top of the list!
Loren the GM
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Not all of these are small developers, but here is some of my favorite non WotC content for 5e: Zeitgeist: Gears of Revolution (this is the first act, there are a total of 13 chapters to the campaign) - very cool steampunk-esque adventure path! Odyssey of the Dragon Lords - epic Ancient Greek inspired campaign War of the Burning Sky  - Full Length epic campaign Memories of Holdenshire - A starter adventure to get you used to the Level Up 5e expanded ruleset. Humblewood - Anthromorphic animal campaign setting with a level 1-5 adventure Wardlings - A setting and adventure Tales of the Old Margreve - a collection of level 1-10 forest adventures, can be used as a loose campaign Scarlet Citadel - a dungeon crawl campaign Empire of the Ghouls - a level 1-13 adventure Legends of Omeria: Winds of Vapul  - a level 1-6 starter kit Tournament of Pigs - Level 0 adventure Vakil Valley - Wrath of the Wyvern Kings - a cool mix of western and fantasy And some love for other systems: Deadlands has a new edition out in the last year, with some really good adventures Horror at Headstone Hill Blood Drive For the Queen is a fun one-shot style game for nights when not all the players show up.  Fall of Magic is a story prompt game that is fun with the right group of players. Zweihander is a cool system with a good intro campaign