hello and welcome! I have just finished running a campaign that started at level 10 going through to 20 over 3 years and am now looking to find a group to run for now that someone else is taking over the DM seat in that group. I am most familiar with 5e but have also run DND 3.5 edition I am flexible on times, though would prefer that once a time and day is decided we stick to that, Tuesdays and Saturday are days i will be unable to run but pretty much any other day i can do, 6pm onwards is prefered as for what im going to run? I have tales from the yawning portal, hoard of the dragon queen followed by the rise of Tiamat, the Tomb of Annhilation and Icewind Dale-Rime of the Frostmaiden in addition to these i have created and run my own adventure from scratch and am certianly willing to run it as well. am definately cool with Homebrew, if you have anything you would like, present it and i will have a look at it. am good with any character design so long as they work with the party, the group are supposed to be your allies not enemies. im thinking £20 per session per person for a group of 4 and £15 for a group of 6 and will run for about 3 hours, free session 0 to get to introduce people, characters and discuss what people want