Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Marvel Multiverse RPG Playtest by Roll20

Nic B.
Roll20 Team
The thread for all things Marvel Multiverse RPG Playtest by Roll20 sheet related. This the place for to collect known issues, bug reports, and see recent changes. Sheet Summary Initial Release Full PC Character sheet Marvel 616 Dice Mechanic Melee & Ranged Combat Rolls Condition Tracker What’s Next? In no particular order: Short Term Drag and Drop Support Whisper to GM toggle Free-form Dice Roller Longer Term Improved dice roll support. How to Report a Bug Use this link to report a bug on Roll20’s Help Center. This is the best way to ensure the problem is seen by our team of sheet authors. When reporting a bug in this thread, please use the templates below. Sheet Issue Template Description of issue: Try being as detailed as possible when writing a description. Documenting the exact steps you've taken will let us follow the same path in trying to replicate & test the issue. Screenshots: A picture is worth a 1,000 words and a Gif 10,000. Feature Request Template Brief Description: A quick summation of the feature, why it is needed and who it would help. Screenshots: Book (Core Rule Book, Bestiary...), page #s

Edited 1650585740
Bear
Pro
Feature Request Template Brief Description: Compendium Drag-n-Drop to Character Sheet for Origins, Traits, Powers, Power Sets, etc... Screenshots: None available I would love to know why it isn't drag-and-drop from the compendium? Is that a feature that is coming later? It's not a lot of fun to have to type in EVERYTHING for the Powers, Traits, etc... It is literally the opposite of fun and increases Prep Time for NPCs, etc... exponentially. Is there someone I need to buy a beer to get this added? Please tell me! I'm begging!
Feature Request Template Brief Description: I'm sure Marvel specifies the look and feel of the Character Sheet, but could you add space on each Ability Score to record the ability score cap. The Archtypes, Traits and Powersets all add to caps, and there's no way to record the new cap. It would be ideal if it was automatically calculated, but a place to record it for now would be handy. Screenshots: None available
Brief Description:  I have noticed that when rolling for initiative using the character sheet, if you roll "Marvel" on the die for a characters initiative it adds it to the tracker as "9902"+  is this a glitch or some sort or have i read how it's supposed to work wrong? Screenshot:
Nic B.
Roll20 Team
Hi RedBear, This is definitely a bug, the 99 should have been appended to the tie breaker as part of a special roll! We'll raise a ticket to investigate this.
Brief Description Hello, sorry to be "that guy" again. There seems to be an entire "Attack" section missing within the playtest rule on how attacks are made.. I don't even see "Attack" in the Glossary. Has this section been accidentally omitted? No screenshot