Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[PAID][LFP][DND5e][New Players Welcome][Professionnal DM] The City Of Dreams (Fully Custom campaign using players backstories and themes they want to explore)

Hello there! I am a professionnal DM offering a fully custom DND 5e game. It's simple, if you give me a backstory and elements I can use, I will. Weaving everything into the campaign to make it enjoyable for everyone, with some tools to define what you want and don't want to see and other problems that may arise. I wish to give my players an experience during play time that they will enjoy. I want new players to feel welcomed if they want to discover the game as well as give something fresh for veterans, if they want to make something new. While the general direction of the game will be a specific story line, it will not be a problem to follow paths and takes turns that weren't initially advertised and following the whims of fate is always an option. I love roleplay and making characters and npcs and I will guarantee my involvement in the development of your characters, feedback and special adventures as the need arise. Even if you feel that you aren't a good enough roleplayer, or aren't confident about your skills, you are still very welcome to play here. Roleplaying is also a skill, and only by practicing can you get better. Growing with the group is part of the fun and experience. You're allowed to take your time.&nbsp; We will be playing in the Forgotten Realms with a special twist and I'll make sure everyone gets the enjoyment they deserve from it. You will probably start as level 3 characters (unless something else is decided during session 0), to give some starting options for classes. I am open to suggestion and don't discriminate on builds and themes for your characters, while I do keep a veto if the overall enjoyment of everyone is hampered because of balance issues. The cost per session will be 15$ and the time and day will be decided as players gather to make sure everyone can play together without too much trouble and I am ready to make several groups if needed and timetables don't always align. We will be using discord to communicate as well as roll20 to play. For more info and joining:&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/328545/the-city-of-dreams" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/328545/the-city-of-dreams</a> You are free to ask questions here or in the LFG of the game, I'll be sure to respond as fast as I can.
Hello, we (3 players from Europe) would be interested in your game. Can you please mention your time zone?

Edited 1651353094
Hello! Europe GMT+2 , I have enough space for everyone and if the times you're wishing for don't fit for the other players I can make several groups.
I am bumping this post because recent development have made it so that two players had to leave the game making it so that we now have 2 spots for players. We have played 4 sessions already but anyone is still very welcomed to join, beginners and experienced players alike. We currently have a graviturgy wizard, an eloquence bard and an inquisitive rogue so far but you are welcomed to play any class you like as long as we don't get duplicates at the subclass level. You'll be trying to find the city of dreams, it is told to be a wonderful place, away from the wars rampaging in Toril whole. One thing that is confirmed however is the time 6.45 pm thursday GMT+2, we play in english. Feel free to ask questions.