Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Dungeon Alchemist Script

Hey friends! Trying to get Dungeon Alchemist working for my PRO account and I keep getting an error on the API Script page in settings. Here is the exact message. "Your scripts are currently disabled due to an error that was detected. Please make appropriate changes to your script's code and click the "Save Script" button. We will then attempt to start running the scripts again. More info... If this script was installed from the Script Library, you might find help in the Community API Forum. For reference, the error message generated was:" Any insights?
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
What happens when you click the button to restart the sandbox?
It cycles through it's various processes and the error pops back up.
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
If you remove all your api scripts except that one, does it work?  It might be that you have a conflict between scripts.
I didn't have any scripts uploaded at the time. I tried it with Dungeon Alchemist. It still did not work on my established game. I tried creating a new game and got the script to run but it won't upload my info to the VTT. I'm growing a little frustrated.
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
Ok, if you don't have scripts installed, I guess I don't understand how you are running a script.  Perhaps someone who better understands what you are doing will post.
I am just a customer just like you, i have posted a link to this support question on the Dungeon Alchemist discord.
Karel C.
Pro
API Scripter
Hey! I'm one of the developers. This is strange, since it does work here (I just tested it). This is what it looks like here: Does it not give any error at all? And what do you mean by "it won't upload my info to the VTT"? 
The Blind GM said: Hey friends! Trying to get Dungeon Alchemist working for my PRO account and I keep getting an error on the API Script page in settings. Here is the exact message. "Your scripts are currently disabled due to an error that was detected. Please make appropriate changes to your script's code and click the "Save Script" button. We will then attempt to start running the scripts again. More info... If this script was installed from the Script Library, you might find help in the Community API Forum. For reference, the error message generated was:" Any insights? I don't know if this was resolved for you, but I've had this happen twice. I removed the API from my game and added it back in. Doing this happened to fix it for me so might be worth a shot.