Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

DM wanted Curse of Strahd Anytime Saturday pay $10-$20

I'd like to play with at least 2 other players and for the first payment only I would like to make it after the end of session one just to make sure the game actually exists. I prefer play times of 5-6 hours and would like to roll 4d6kh3 for character creation.
Its you and 2 other people or am I misunderstanding?
It is just me on my own. I would like the party to have a minimum of 3 players total (Me, the DM, and 2 others) to keep things interesting. I wouldn't like to play by myself and I feel like you really need at least three people in a party to have a good dynamic going.