Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Drag and drop borked. Image manipulation in general being stubborn.

For some reason dragging and dropping things onto the roll20 map has completely ceased to work. The Loading image comes up, and then will load indefinitely. No, it is not the internet, yes, I know how to drag and drop, yes, this is something borked onroll 20s end. I CAN upload pictures the long way by adding them to my library and then dragging them from the library onto the map. But its a slow and annoying extra step. Tokens keep reverting to an old image when I try to change it About one in four characters can't be dragged onto the map , at all. Tokens will not associate with a character sheet when that option is selected.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Although it could be borked on Roll20's end, as it's not being widely reported, it's likely something affecting how you are interacting with Roll20, or since it in an image, Amazon Web Services. Are you using a supported browser, and does the problem occur if you log on through a private browsing window? Are you behind a VPN? Have you checked your storage quota? (That last shouldn't be the issue if you can circumvent by going through the library, but it's worth checking).