Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Cant't open the character sheet

Greetings Hero ! I'm a player in the campaign and the only one who can't open the sheet. The name is visible and I can take it out for the token. I can also click other texts like handouts etc. Only the sheet does not work. An error occurs in the console when I click on the sheet: Unable to load attribs or abilities for character with ID -MawK8w3BCrFi-g2-y-2 Maybe, somebody has an idea. :")

Edited 1651423127
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
That is odd. I'm not sure I've seen that before. To be clear: You are trying to open the sheet by clicking on its name in the journal list? If so, are you using a supported browser, and does the problem occur if you log on through a private browsing window? If the answer to all three is yes, then I would suggest filling out  a  Help Center Request  and describing the issue as clearly as you can. You will need to identify the game, and the GM, since they will likely want his permission to go poking around. It would probably be quicker to have the GM (or more technically, the game creator) fill out the request.
Hi keithcurtis, yes. Name is there, I try clicking and nothing happens. I use firefox and logged in a view times, also disabled add-blocker and co. Okay, thank you, we will try this!
Draco said: Hi keithcurtis, yes. Name is there, I try clicking and nothing happens. I use firefox and logged in a view times, also disabled add-blocker and co. Okay, thank you, we will try this! Do you use "Window Popout for Characters"? or do you open them inline?
Hey, Sorry my reply took so long. I've been a little busy. We managed to play without the sheet that day. Today it works. I tried again to clear the catch and the magic was done... Thanks for your help!