Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

"View all" link to discounted Marketplace products returns an empty list.

Marketplace > What's New > 40% Discounts on 10 Year Anniversary Bundles shows five products and a "view all" link. Clicking "view all" returns an empty list. Clicking "view all":
On my browser the content appeared after like a minute or so

Edited 1651544492
Thank you, Martijn S.! In that case, I'd like to amend the bug to: there is a *long delay* in the appearance of the linked Marketplace content, giving the illusion of an empty list. The "Next" button produces very slow loading as well, to the point where I was wondering if the button was active. I got to Page 2/4 eventually, but it took quite a while. Edit: Thank you, Drespar!

Edited 1651549152
Drespar
Roll20 Team
Hey folks! Really appreciate the heads up here! We've been able to reproduce this issue and are digging in immediately. Sorry for the trouble! Edit: We are working on a change we believe should improve the loading time. We'll update once we have more info! Edit 2: We've pushed a solution that improves the loading times but does not show the full discounted price, so you may notice a lower price when viewing the individual item page which will calculate your existing purchases to show the correct  final price. We are looking to make this more intuitive soon. I hope this makes the browsing experience more responsive in the interim, however!