Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Character sheet goes to Charactermancer when I log in.

Edited 1651758599
My 12th level character sheet keeps getting blanked out and going to charactermancer when I log in.  I turn it off and delete my cookies and that works half the time.  The other half I am retyping my skill, ability points, hp.  My Spell list comes back and my equipment sheet is mostly intact.  1st edition pathfinder
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
I'd back up the sheet first, then contact Roll20 via a  Help Center Request .
I sent a Help Center Request a few weeks ago.  My DM and I have just snapped screen shots.  I can back out and clear the cookies and get the character back to normal most of the time.  Have never had this happen before.  Thank you for the message.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Did you get a response from the request? Or was the response unhelpful?
They never responded to my request. 
Alan M said: They never responded to my request.&nbsp; Since this is a problem with the sheet itself, try posting this issue here:&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/10096810/d-and-d-5th-edition-by-roll20-q2y2021/?pageforid=10845320" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/10096810/d-and-d-5th-edition-by-roll20-q2y2021/?pageforid=10845320</a> &nbsp;(assuming you use the official 5e dnd sheet)

Edited 1651767196
Drespar
Roll20 Team
Hey Alan, I was unable to find a ticket that had been submitted in our system. Did you happen to have a ticket ID? This should have been included in the automated response email we send out. More to the point of this thread-- What is the name of the game and the name of the character you are seeing this happen on? I'd like to see if we are able to reproduce on our end and pass along to the sheet development team. If you have reproduction steps you can provide as to how to make this consistently happen in this instance it would be greatly appreciated!
Rise of the Runelords,&nbsp;&nbsp; Morgrym.&nbsp; Last night I deleted the character and just started rebuilding the him.&nbsp; Every time I logged in it just went straight to Charactermancer and deleted half of my character sheet.&nbsp;
FWIW, I'm seeing something similar with NPC's that I've built. I created these NPCs a couple of weeks ago, entering data manually. Now, when I'm using them in game, and have to open the sheet to roll things, or refresh my memory on the stats, etc., the system asks me if I want to run the charactermancer, create an npc, or enter things manually. All of these NPCs are "monsters" as opposed to humanoids. Usually, I just click "create an npc" and I get to the sheet. I don't think data is missing. But, it is irritating to have the initial message come up each time for NPCs I already created.
I Deleted the character and just rebuilt him using some screen grabs.&nbsp; The new sheet does not appear to have any problems.&nbsp; Perhaps a Do you really want to use Charactermancer button would be a good idea.&nbsp; I think I may have hit the charactermancer button by mistake resetting daily spells and caused the entire issue.