Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Copy/Paste Grouped Tokens ignores Front/Back Priority

Edited 1651705311
When I group tokens that are stacked (For example putting a Bandit token on top of a Horse token) and I copy and paste it, the grouped new tokens appear with the horse token on top even though I had put the Bandit token on top of the horse token before grouping and copy and pasting. Expected behavior: I would expect the pasted group tokens to be in the same stacked order as the original copied group tokens. Notes: I did have to "Send to front" the Bandit token before putting it over the horse token and grouping it. I am using Firefox.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Send to front/back is overridden by control and sight settings now. A lot of old-timers did not like the change, but that might be what is affecting your group. Do the tokens retain stacking order otherwise? I.e. can you move them around a page, and/or reload the page without the order changing?

Edited 1651708467
keithcurtis said: Send to front/back is overridden by control and sight settings now. A lot of old-timers did not like the change, but that might be what is affecting your group. Do the tokens retain stacking order otherwise? I.e. can you move them around a page, and/or reload the page without the order changing? Yes they do not change by doing those other things.