In a land of fortune seekers, and kingdom builders, heroes and queens rise and fall, rise and fall. Will you and your companions be able to find fame and fortune in a world filled with seemingly peaceful kingdoms living with dark secrets in both their creation and governance? Will you discover terrible monsters, slumbering, beneath the surface, dreaming of their terrible awakening and the destruction they will inflict? Will you perish before these powers, or overcome them, and leave your own mark upon the world? Hello, I'm a DM with 17 years of experience running D&D 3.5e, 4e, and 5e, as well as Pathfinder 1e and 2e. I'm looking to start two new campaigns, set in my own world of Arglandia. One at 11AM EST, and one at 8PM EST As you may be able to tell from the city names alone, This world is a mixture of more serious and silly adventures and locations. It's a world that I've been building for more than a decade, with help from players and friends along the way. If things go well, you too may be able to make your mark on this world, change, the history, politics, or even the landscape itself. I tend to run campaigns that are somewhat focused on the characters who make up the party, and how they interact with the world. I have mechanics in place to bring in characters from other worlds, so feel free to bring over your favourite character from your other adventures. I'm looking to run a group of 3-7 players. I plan to run both Campaigns with D&D 3.5 edition rules, with a few quality of life changes from Pathfinder 1e, such as simplification of skills, and the CMB system. For both groups I will be having the players vote on using pint buy or rolling pools of 4d6d1 then choosing which pool is best. The 11AM group will be starting at level 11, the starting level for the 8PM group will be decided at Session 0 I would say that my campaigns tend to be 65% Roleplay and 35% Combat, but I can easily adjust this if the group has a strong preference for one or the other. I'm plan to hold session 0's for each group once the group reaches at least 3 members. I plan for both Session 0, and each player's first session to be free. After this each session will be $10 payable via paypal If you're interested or want to learn more, feel free to send me a message, or to check out the 11AM game at <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/330416/arglandia-adventures-level-11-plus-session-0-5-slash-08-slash-22" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/330416/arglandia-adventures-level-11-plus-session-0-5-slash-08-slash-22</a> Or the 8PM game at <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/330412/adventures-in-arglandia-8pm-est-1am-gmt-session-0-5-slash-08-slash-22" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/330412/adventures-in-arglandia-8pm-est-1am-gmt-session-0-5-slash-08-slash-22</a> This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $10 per session. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements.