Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

HELP!!!!!!!! lost

I have bought a pro level subscription and close to $300 on compendium books. But now when i sign in i am set to free level subscription  and my game and compendium are not thereÉ my players can still sign in and launch my game. so it is still there  help please i have spent to much money to be screwed like this
Hello, Lyricalsoul! Account questions are handled by a ticket system: if you go to the Help Center and choose Send a Request, Roll20 should be able to resolve the issue.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hi Lyricalsoul! First, don't panic. It sounds like your sign in is not matching your expected sign in. The most sure way to clear this up is to fill out a  Help Center Request . It would be helpful to give them your email address that you signed up under (have you changed that recently perhaps?), and the name of your game, and if possible a link to it. You can get the link from your players if nothing else. With that information, they should be able to help you straighten things out. They may contact you here, but the details will be handled provately via email, to protect your privacy and account info. I will also file a report to help direct attention this way.
Hey Lyrical, from looking into the situation, we have a good idea of what's going on, we've provided details in the request you've submitted so if you have any questions please let us know in that ticket!