Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

cannot put journal NPCs onto map

Im going to be running Curse of Strahd soon and im setting up the maps and stuff. At first it worked but then it suddenly it stopped working. tried making a new game, same thing. I know a common fix is to not grab by 3 dots but by name but thats not working. I dont know what to do and i feel like i wasted 25 bucks on the module 

Edited 1652146555
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hi Koshka! That sounds annoying, especially since you've ruled out the most common cause. Some things to check: Make sure you are using either Chrome or Firefox (or at least test to see if these work). Try performing the operation in a private browsing window. Make sure you have the selection tool selected. I don't know how many times I've been measuring something and forgotten to switch back. Try deleting cache and cookies in your browser. Make sure you are dragging a journal, and not a similarly-named handout. And don't stress too much. If for some weird reason you cannot get it working, Roll20 has a pretty forgiving return policy.