Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

10th Anniversary Bundle Downloadable?

Specifically, I'm looking at Midgardia's Master Asset Pack bundle, and it claims to be only for Roll20, but when I look at the individual asset packs, such as Asset Pack: Forest Underbrush, they don't say anything about not being downloadable. Is it because it's a bundle that it claims not to be downloadable, or do I have to buy the assets individually to be able to download them, or am I not able to download Midgardia's packs at all?

Edited 1652209077
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
The bundle is like a meta package that allows you to buy all the individual marketplace items that are included.  If you go to the page of the bundle, there should be a link to the marketplace page of each individual item.  Those should be downloadable for their individual pages. I don't own those, and I didn't check to be sure there aren't any addon packs included in there.  Addon packs aren't downloadable, but art assets that just get added to your art library when purchased all are in my experience.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
The downloadability of art assets is a decision made by the Marketplace Creator. Most make their packs downloadable, a few do not. AFAIK, when Roll20 negotiates with a creator to make their product a Reserve item, the Creator still reserves that right.
Midgardia
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
Kraynic is correct, the 'non downloadable' part is for the bundle, but once you've purchased the bundle, you'll be able to download all 10 packs as PNG files for use outside of Roll20. All my art packs are downloadable!