Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

API output error help :(

Hey, I am pretty new to all this VTT stuff and I don't know anything about API's, still very much learning. I have only ran one short module before this and never ran into any issues with the few API's that I used. I am currently prepping for this module and I find that sometimes everything is working fine, then all of a sudden all the API's just stop working. I can restart the sandbox and everything will be fine again for a while but I can't pinpoint what it is I am doing that is causing the error. Hoping someone with some knowledge can take a look and be able to tell me what's is going wrong :) Thanks in advance.
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
That's an error in one of your scripts. I can figure out which one in the morning my looking for some of the features in the call stack. I suspect it is AudioMaster, but whichever script it is has an issue dealing with something that was changed. It should be a fixable problem. 
any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Ok, I've confirmed the error is definitely coming from Roll20 Audio Master.  The issue happens because the TrackDetails returned for a track has a null who property.  This is something the script author will need to address.
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
I pinged Vic the details, hopefully he can sort out the issue.
You sir..you are a legend. Thanks :)
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Thats on me.  I usually just restart the server and the issue goes away.  It's something to do with lag between games or possibly launching music straight from jukebox and not Roll20AM.  This is something I need to fix.  
Thanks folks, funnily enough that is one thing I do a lot of Victor; playing music from both Roll20AM and the jukebox.