Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Monk bug?

um...was building a multiclass monk just now...and um...is he sposed to have this many slots for ki power??
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hi Kefrem! That's definitely not normal. Can you repeat the behavior, just to rule out random weirdness?
i havent actually tried, if i get some time i will.
Yep if i delete them..then try to add them back it starts adding two at a time and if you try to delete said ones both delete instead of one.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
FWIW, the repeating field for this attribute actually includes two resources. You can't add or delete one at a time. My guess is that it was originally instituted in a side-by-side manner in order to emulate the print sheet. a single row per resource would be a LOT easier to program and design for. But at this point, changing anything would break a megaton of existing sheets and macros. I was more referring to the number of Ki Point resources. Charactermancer should have only given you one, set to your total Ki Points, not one for each integer value. Did Charactermancer create the situation above, and if so, are you able to repeat that ?
i had 4 classes on the toon....that might have been what broke it.