Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Fallout: The Roleplaying Game Core Rulebook is now available on the Roll20 Marketplace!

Welcome to the Wasteland. Welcome to the world of Fallout. We're super excited to announce that Modiphius' Fallout: The Roleplaying Game Core Rulebook is now available on the Roll20 Marketplace. In 2077, the storm of nuclear war reduced most of the planet to cinders. From the ashes of nuclear devastation, a new civilization will struggle to arise. A civilization you will shape. Create your own survivors, super mutants, ghouls, and even Mister Handy robots, and immerse yourselves in the iconic post-nuclear apocalyptic world, while gamemasters guide their group through unique Fallout stories. This 2d20 edition of Fallout is as close to the bottlecap-bartering, wasteland wandering, Brotherhood battling excitement of Fallout you can get. The Roll20 digital conversion includes: 75+ NPCs and 800+ Items all ready for use with drag-and-drop support All the rules, origins, and perks needed to truly make yourself S.P.E.C.I.A.L. as you embark on your journey into the Wasteland An art pack containing 140+ custom handouts and tokens ready to be shared with your players The "With a Bang, or a Whimper!" adventure module fully integrated into the Virtual TableTop All of this wouldn't have been possible without a brand new character sheet. Our Sheet Devs are announcing the 'Fallout by Roll20" character sheet launch within the Character Sheets & Compendium forums. That character sheet will be available for free to all Roll20 users and we would love for you to check it out and post your feedback there. War. War never changes.
does it have a charactermancer like dnd or do need to drag and drop after we book the book 
There are two issues with the sheet! The first being no way to Manually Edit Luck point maximum or Melee Bonus, for adjusting the Traits, such as Gifted and Heavy handed Respectively... The second being far more important... Paul E.  said: I tried out the new sheet, but when I tried a task roll for small guns, which was a tagged skill of 6, with an agility of 9, anything that was 15 or lower was counted as 2 successes. It should have been one success for 15 or lower, and an additional success for 6 or lower.  The tagged skills need to set the critical success as the skill level instead of the skill plus ability. I did test for non tagged skills and they did work properly registering 2 successes for a rolled 1. (This quote was posted in a different thread but explains better than i can.)
Beyond those two hiccups its an amazing improvement and works amazingly.