Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Update Aces and Eights Character Sheet

Is there any way someone could update the Aces and Eights character sheet to the 2nd Edition?

Edited 1652479843
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hi Lord Enforcer! That looks to be a community sheet, by lelajcorson . You might try contacting them directly. Unless a sheet ends with "by Roll20" in the name, it's almost certainly written by a member of the community. That link is probably the only contact. They don't seem to have a presence on the forums, and it was another community member who discovered their code elsewhere and convinced them to make it available. Assuming there is not more than one Aces & Eights sheet.
Do you think you all could create a new character sheet?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
There's a sheet request thread , but there are a lot of sheets on it. It would probably be a good idea to read the top posts int he thread before making a request, as there are some restrictions and requirements for sheet requests.
B Simon Smith
Marketplace Creator
Lord Enforcer said: Do you think you all could create a new character sheet? Generally new sheets get created when someone who is familiar with the system and adept at programming wants to make one. 
Hi! I'm the one who created the Aces and Eights character sheet. I haven't played second edition, so I'm not familiar with the rules / what would need to be updated. Would it require extensive changes?

Edited 1652637982
David
Sheet Author
Lela C. said: Hi! I'm the one who created the Aces and Eights character sheet. I haven't played second edition, so I'm not familiar with the rules / what would need to be updated. Would it require extensive changes? If there are changes it should be another sheet of if they are minor a settings switch..

Edited 1652665212
Lela C.
Sheet Author
David said: If there are changes it should be another sheet of if they are minor a settings switch.. Yeah for sure. If I do update it, I would make the first edition sheet still accessible. I would probably just create a new sheet.
Here is a link to the Aces and Eights Reloaded Character Sheet&nbsp;<a href="https://www.facebook.com/groups/1723948954508620/permalink/3288099228093577" rel="nofollow">https://www.facebook.com/groups/1723948954508620/permalink/3288099228093577</a>
I believe it is just minor chages.. I know some of the changes are the modifiers based off the abilities
Ok that doesn't look to hard. I'll add the option to use second edition abilities when I get the chance and then let you know once I have.
Thank you so much... we will be starting in 1 month lol
No problem! It's up now
Thank you so much!