Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Customizing the 5e Sheet

I'm looking to customize the 5e Sheet for a Fallout game I'll be running. I'm not looking to do much, but I want to make some changes to skill, ability, and saving throw names (ie, change Arcana to Science or Constitution to Endurance). Is there a way to do this? Or is there a way I can make a 'copy' of the existing 5e sheet, html & all, so I can manually change it for this game? Thanks in advance for the help!
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
If you're referrig to the By Roll20 sheet, this isn't possible. They don't make the code for that sheet public, so it's not modifiable. If you're referring to any other sheet, you can grab the code from roll20's github, and paste the code as a custom sheet, and tweak it to your hearts desire.