Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFG (UK GMT) Vampire The Masquerade (Newbie)

Hey, looking to join a VtM game. VtM and ttrog is new to me to me in general but if a group is willing to help me dive into the WoD that would be amazing. My copy of the VtM5 rule book arrived this morning and I'm starting to read through that. Any recommendations on getting started and creating a character would be greatly appreciated. I've also been watching L.A by Night which has made me want to play and get involved even more than before.
If you find a group I came here for the exact same reason. But I am a seasoned 5e Dm with a lot of accomplishment under my belt, I just need to get my feet wet and learn the system for Vampire the Masquerade. 
Snuggles said: If you find a group I came here for the exact same reason. But I am a seasoned 5e Dm with a lot of accomplishment under my belt, I just need to get my feet wet and learn the system for Vampire the Masquerade.  I've also messaged on the WoD discord. If I hear anything I'll let you know.
Rhys B. said: Snuggles said: If you find a group I came here for the exact same reason. But I am a seasoned 5e Dm with a lot of accomplishment under my belt, I just need to get my feet wet and learn the system for Vampire the Masquerade.  I've also messaged on the WoD discord. If I hear anything I'll let you know. Thank you, I appreciate it, I have a few ideas for a grand character. And I am eager for RP. If you wanna add me on discord it's  Snuggloth#2159
If you're open to a play by post style of game I'd be willing to at the least run something small so you can try out the system
drop me a dm if you want to try out a pbp game for V5