Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Tough feat not adding up

I have a character with the tough feat and it doesnt seem to be adding up. everyway i have done it my hp should be at 84 but on roll 20 its only 58. anyone know whats up with that?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
I can't remember if the tough feat is fully automated, but I don't think it is; many feats have no mechanical component.
so i need to keep track of it all myself and adjust where needed
There is a setting on the cogwheel tab of the sheet, "HP Modifiers". You can click on the plus sign under it to add a HP mod, label. It does not update the sheet in real time. You will need to adjust HP until level up. It works only with the charactermancer when leveling up in my experience, and is not obvious until you do the math from the pre-leveling HP.