Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

How would I automatically assign a Condition to a token at Half Hit Points?

Basically what's in the title, I want to set it so that when a creature reaches half Hit Points a script will automatically give them a condition to mark them as "Bloodied". Is there a script out there which would allow me to do that?

Edited 1652645132
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hi Anthony! I use this script by the Aaron: Temp HP and Status It's not in one click, so you will have to install it manually. As a bonus, it also tracks temp hp, subtracting from them before subtracting from your current HP whenever you modify the current HP.
keithcurtis said: Hi Anthony! I use this script by the Aaron: Temp HP and Status It's not in one click, so you will have to install it manually. As a bonus, it also tracks temp hp, subtracting from them before subtracting from your current HP whenever you modify the current HP. That worked perfectly! The Temp HP will be immensely convenient too! Thanks! :D