Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Meanders: Dimension/Elemental Maps

Edited 1652793069
The MapHatter
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Hello there. 42 Dimensional Plane and 42 Elemental Plane Maps are coming soon to the Meanders Range on the R20 Marketplace useful for Fantasy and Sci-fi RPG. A Special Portal Hub Map set and Portals Token pack are also on their way. Since these maps can also double as Sci-fi Locations, a new Sci-fi Token Set and Spaceship Token Set will also be available. A KS campaign aims to expand the Modern City series with an Oil Rig, Shopping Mall, Construction Yard and Suburbia meanders map set soon too. These will be added to the R20 Store in due course offering new expansions for it for the first time in years. Kind Regards, The Maphatter.
The MapHatter
Pro
Marketplace Creator
All advertised map/token sets with the exception of the Sci-fi Token set (to follow soon) now available :)
The MapHatter
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Hi :) The new Sci-fi Token Pack is now available. Thank you Roll20. I'd also like to draw attention to a price change in one of my major packs, Shipstarter , from 49.95 to 29.99. The pack does well, but it is now older, no longer needs to keep pace with Kickstarter cost balancing and my primary aim as a creator is to always try to keep my creations very affordable, and so I have reduced it in price to make it more accessible. Thanks for your support, Kris (The Maphatter)