In the Ascension D&D 5e RPG show I run the party frequently makes use of the Aid spell to increase maximum HP... and then we forget who still has it applied, what the HP was before, and how much it was. The 5e OGL sheet has no way of tracking your default  maximum HP . This seemed weird, and kinda annoying especially as this happens a lot  and vampiric bites, necrotic spells, and similar do this to. HealthKeeper tries to solve that. HealthKeeper (click to play gif) HealthKeeper is pretty basic. It does 2 main functions: Stores your maximum HP initially when you ask it to change your maximum health (or maximum and current health). You can also ask it to change you maximum, current, or both health later if you like. Restore your max health from the saved value. Command structure !hpkeeper [character_id] [command] [amount to change hp by] The commands are: max : saves your maximum hp if you already haven't got a saved value then reduces your maximum hp by the amount cur : saves your maximum hp if you already haven't got a saved value then reduces your current hp by the amount both : saves your maximum hp if you already haven't got a saved value then reduces both your maximum and current hp by the amount restore : replaces your maximum hp with the saved value for your maximum hp Example: "! hpkeeper @{selected|character_id}  both -7" saves the selected characters max hp and reduces you max hp and current hp by 7. Example: "! hpkeeper  @{target|character_id}  restore" restores the targets maximum hp to the pre-saved value. Todo & Notes Currently, if you level up while under the influence of a maximum hp altering effect that will cause an issue as your saved value will be at pre-saved levels. You also might forget it is there and believe that your HP is the new normal. Listen for level ups and ask player if they would like the change in max hp to apply to the saved default? Reminder of the ongoing effect to player on long rests, possibly by listening for max hp = current hp? Don't just tell the person issuing the command but the person whose has character control I apologise for the state of the code. I literally have almost no idea what I am doing, when I did webdev I never touched the backend (and I ain't done that in a decade). Critique appreciated! Code link. Version History v0.01  - Workable release