Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Can't Access Monster of the Multiverse

preordered but its not in my compendium 
Likewise. When I try to access the compendium through the marketplace link, it tells me I do not own it, right above the button saying I already own it.
It wasnt showing anywhere and is coming in  slowly i would give it some time and it will become available
its there now
It's showing in My Marketplace Items now, but not in my compendium yet. When I try to access it through the "in-app compendium" hyperlink in the marketplace description, it sends me right back to the marketplace page with the words " You do not own the Mordenkainen Presents: Monsters of the Multiverse compendium expansion. Purchase it here or  return to the Compendium . " across the top.

Edited 1652724076
TanyaPotato said: It's showing in My Marketplace Items now, but not in my compendium yet. When I try to access it through the "in-app compendium" hyperlink in the marketplace description, it sends me right back to the marketplace page with the words " You do not own the Mordenkainen Presents: Monsters of the Multiverse compendium expansion. Purchase it here or  return to the Compendium . " across the top. There is a thread in the marketplace where it is saying it is going to start showing up over the next few hours for those who have pre ordered
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Yup. Sometimes it takes a while for the data to propagate to all accounts. Here's the official announcement thread .
keithcurtis said: Yup. Sometimes it takes a while for the data to propagate to all accounts. Here's the official announcement thread . Thanks :) Then we just need to take deep breath ;)