Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Music won't upload, causes a need to relog in

Every time I try to upload a music file, it looks like it works, the bar fills, but then nothing.  At this point, I can't access my other files.  I have to refresh the page, which requires me to log in again, and then I have access.  But, trying again to upload a music file causes the same problem.  
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
How close are you to running out of storage?  You might want to check the quota on your account and make sure you have room for whatever you are attempting to upload.  If you do have plenty of room for what you are wanting to upload, you should probably send a ticket/request through the Help Center.
Marc said: Every time I try to upload a music file, it looks like it works, the bar fills, but then nothing.  At this point, I can't access my other files.  I have to refresh the page, which requires me to log in again, and then I have access.  But, trying again to upload a music file causes the same problem.   Why do you need to login again after just a page refresh / reload? What Browser do you use and do you have any extension installed that could interfere with roll20?
I don't know.  Thats why I'm posting.  I'm using Firefox and the only extension is Beyond20, which when disabled still gives me the same results.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
This might be the case if you have your browser set to not accept cookies?
Thanks for the suggestion.  I'll try it after work tonight.