Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Phandelver module: Players can roll from table checked by default

Hi there, just created a new Lost Mine of Phandelver game and noticed when logged in as a character that the Commoner-Token and Doppelganger Rollable Tables had the "Players can roll from this table?" checked. Not a big deal but may not be desirable for players to see them, especially the Doppelganger reference. Best,  Matt D. 
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hi Matt! Forums are mostly community-driven support since the membership exploded in size. The best way to get a report in front of team eyeballs is through a  Help Center Request .
Ah, OK. Thanks a lot, will submit. 
Hi Matt, can you update us if/when the support solve this issue? I noticed the same thing. Thanks!
Hi Luke85, I actually got sidetracked last week but just submitted this now. Will report back.