Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Interesting map question regarding a fantasy map of the inside of a body (Would it be on the marketplace somewhere?)

I am looking for a D&D fantasy map of the inside of a Human body and I was wondering if anyone has seen one in any of the marketplace maps? In one of my sessions, my players are becoming tiny so they could go inside an NPC's body and stop an invading enemy who is seeking to destroy her from the inside out. I plan to have my players go in through the mouth and have to navigate through various points of the body to stop those beings from destroying vital parts of the body. It's going to be very interesting. If you've seen anything, please let me know here in this thread. Thank you.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Gabriel Pickard has you covered! Link Link 2
Oh thank you so much! I really appreciate you finding this for me. :)