Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

library not letting me delete old files

so im setting up a new game and was downloading new tokens to start using when i get a notification saying that ive filled up my allowed storage unless i get a subscription. i dont want to do that at least right now so i went and started deleting files id not be using again and it is going slow until i find the recent uploads tab(never bothered deleting before) and start selecting all the files i dont use anymore and then i go to delete them but it does absolutely nothing. been trying to delete these files for 30 minutes and ive checked other people having similar issues and none of the things that people have said to do helped. im using the current version of Firefox on windows 10. no extensions or add ons, no adblocker, and am fully updated. but it still doesnt let me delete things from my library.
nevermind found a fix by going to Microsoft Edge. because for some reason deleting files relies on the pop up that makes sure you want to delete files. but has a button you can press to have that pop up never appear again. so thats an issue