Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Storage Space Full, can't upload profile picture.

I was a DM for years with a subscription, but now since I am just a player I unsubscribed. But apparently I can remove but not reupload my profile picture without paying for a subscription that will cover the cost of the storage... Seriously?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hi Leaf! That's part of the storage space. I'm not sure if there's a workaround other than deleting items. If you have any audio, that's the best place to start in terms of gaining back space.

Edited 1652910616
Leaf
Plus
That's insane. Why is a profile picture part of a person's campaign load? I have gigs of data stored, I don't want to trash incase I use R20 for DMing again. I paid to keep that stored for years. So my choice is to pay for a middle package just to change my profile picture? That's ridiculous. 
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
You can try and appeal through a  Help Center Request . BTW, I'm not a representative of Roll20. Just passing on info.
Leaf said: I have gigs of data stored,  I mean...
Tiffany M.
Plus
Marketplace Creator
Leaf said: I paid to keep that stored for years. It kind of sounds like you're not paying anymore. You didn't pay to keep it stored for years to come, that's not how the subscription model works, you paid to keep it stored while you were paying. It's gracious of them to allow you to store those multiple gigabytes for the future where you might resume DMing.
Tiffany M. said: Leaf said: I paid to keep that stored for years. It kind of sounds like you're not paying anymore. You didn't pay to keep it stored for years to come, that's not how the subscription model works, you paid to keep it stored while you were paying. It's gracious of them to allow you to store those multiple gigabytes for the future where you might resume DMing. This isn't even true. The functionality being lost is if you remove your profile pic. But these items and the profile pic if unremoved both don't require further payments. But I do love people who come to a support forum to be condescending. I can't imagine wasting my time doing that. 
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Let's all be friends, here.