Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Adding purchased maps to non owned game

I am DM'ing a Candlekeep game for a friend who owns the content, but wanted to play. I purchased a sewer map pack and can not see a way to add it. Would a pro account allow this?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Not as an add on, but you should be able to drag any art asset you own into the game. If the addon is downloadable (unlikely for addons) you could download and then upload. If you purchased it for this purpose, and are unable to use it, you can also seek a refund.
DnDPlay20
Pro
Marketplace Creator
It may already be in your Purchased images tab.

Edited 1652971294
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Unfortunately (and this has come up before), your profile pic and game image are only accessible outside the game, and cannot be filled from your art library. Usually, the solution is to upload a new copy and delete the old one, but that won't help in this case. :/ EDIT: Sorry, I had a lot of tabs open, and this response was meant for a different thread.
ty