Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

How to search for this

Edited 1653066035
Does anyone know if you can search the marketplace for paid modules that unlock all-access vault use in that module? there doesn't seem to be any indication. When examining Lost Mine of Phandelver, which is mentioned on the vault page as having this feature, there's no tags or anything that would indicate this.
Gold
Forum Champion
I think that all Module products on Roll20 Marketplace that use Character Sheets, has "All Access Vault" enabled. Have you come across one that doesn't have that feature?  I think they all have it, but I'm not 100% certain on that.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
I think all official modules (those produced by Roll20) grant All Access. I don't think this is necessarily true of all modules. Also, addons do not grant all access. Games which have addons as part of their content (Waterdeep Dragonheist) give all access if the game is created with the base module, but not if the addon is added by itself to an existing game. I don't think there is a search tag in the marketplace for all-access, but it sounds like a good idea. My understanding of the situation and not an official Roll20 answer.
Gold said: I think that all Module products on Roll20 Marketplace that use Character Sheets, has "All Access Vault" enabled. Have you come across one that doesn't have that feature?  I think they all have it, but I'm not 100% certain on that. Lost Mine of Phandelver is the example given in the vault page of one that would have it, but it doesn't seem to say it anywhere on the market page for it, do you see it on it anywhere? 
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hmm... Looking through the marketplace, I can't find any modules that mention All-Access vault. The Help Center mentions it, and I know there was a correction last year to fix the mentions on module pages. But I don't seem to see any.
Hi all, The All-Access Character Vault benefit of modules/addons is no longer available. To utilize this feature in your games will require the purchase of a Plus or Pro subscription . I have gone ahead and made sure the Character Vault help center page has that portion removed to be in line with current functionality. Sorry for the confusion!
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
Interesting.  I had assumed that access would stay with official modules to enable ease of access for Adventure League or Pathfinder Society play. 
Drespar said: Hi all, The All-Access Character Vault benefit of modules/addons is no longer available. To utilize this feature in your games will require the purchase of a Plus or Pro subscription . I have gone ahead and made sure the Character Vault help center page has that portion removed to be in line with current functionality. Sorry for the confusion! Wow, that is very disappointing. I hope the rest of your documentation is as well updated.