Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

How the hell do I search for modules in the marketplace?

I just want to see what kind of modules I can buy but no modules come up. I can google "candlekeep mysteries roll20" and get to those modules but if I search "candlekeep" in the marketplace nothing comes up. How can I find fully done modules?
Checking "Candlekeep", it seems to work fine! Candlekeep Mysteries is the first result.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hi Scuppernong2! I get the same results as Teller. Are you accidentally using any of the filters, maybe? Or also possible: the marketplace search is a little quirky. If you type Candlekeep and hit enter, it searches for the keyword and autofills it, allowing you to add more search terms before actually running the search. So the full procedure would be Type "candlekeep" hit enter. Roll20 tokenizes the search term and waits to see if you are ready to perform the search, or going to ad more terms. Hit enter again, or push the search button if you are satisfied with what it has autofilled. Candlekeep related searches appear. You can also type in the system you are looking for, perform the search as above, and then use the side filters to limit the search to modules.
I do not want candlekeep.  I want to search ALL modules. I want to search for anything that is a R20 supported module. Candlekeep was simply an example.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Scuppernong2 said: I do not want candlekeep.&nbsp; I want to search ALL modules. I want to search for anything that is a R20 supported module. Candlekeep was simply an example. I was also using Candlekeep as an example. :D The last sentence of my post is the broad method. Search for a system, and then use the filters to restrict the search to modules. For example: <a href="https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/search?category=Games:Adventures&amp;tag=Dungeons%20%26%20Dragons:5E" rel="nofollow">https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/search?category=Games:Adventures&amp;tag=Dungeons%20%26%20Dragons:5E</a> will search for all adventures using the DnD5e system. You could further refine that by specifying long, short, one shot, etc.