Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP, LFGM][FREE][LONG-TERM]-===/\===- Star Trek Adventures: The Infamous 4th Fleet (Season 5)

GREETINGS PLAYERS! Due to the rebranding of The Infamous RPG Group expanding into other games and genres, we are searching for FULL-TIME GMs. While we always welcome new players, we are really seeking assistance in running various games. Full-time GMs will have to GM at least once every other week for a campaign of at least 6 session. GMs may also run one-shots, or attend our Storyteller's Training Grounds to learn a specific system. Please PM or reply in the comments below if you are interested in GMing the following: Star Trek Adventures - Alternating Weeks - Ongoing Altered Carbon - Weekly/Alternating Weeks - Coming 2023 Superhero RPG - Alternating Weeks - Coming 2023 Animorphs - Alternating Weeks - Coming 2023 Shadowrun - Weekly/Alternating Weeks - Coming 2023 The Expanse - Alternating Weeks - TBD Ironsworn: Starforged - Weekly/Alternating Weeks - Ongoing Stargate RPG - Alternating Weeks - TBD Firefly/Serenity - Alternating Weeks - TBD (looking for someone who knows Cortex) Supernatural - Alternating Weeks - Ongoing (looking for someone who knows Cortex) Buffy the Vampire Slayer - TBD - TBD
bump
I'm a little confused, are you mainly looking for a GM or also players?
both. which are you interested in?
Hey there! I'm not really familiar with the system of this game yet, but I like to think I am pretty knowledgeable on all things Trek. A bit of a superfan. I mostly have played 5e, and I'm exploring Powered by the Apocalypse source material and Ptolus source material looking to getting into DMing more. I would love to participate in anything Trek related. I think I could create some fun space adventures both silly and serious. If you're looking for somebody more seasoned, I certainly understand. But, hey, gotta start somewhere. It may as well be with the lore I know well.
BUMP
bump
I'm new to the system but what little I have I loved so if you need more players I'd like to join
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump

Edited 1661821473
Availability? Time zone/times?  Days?  Pacific Time here.  Cept Sundays where I am already running a game, flexible schedule.  Have never run Modiphius 2d20 but I did pick up the rules during a sale a while back.  And very long-time ST fan so I could at least scrape together a one-shot.  For a campaign we'd need the right group.  And we'd need to decide what kind of ST game...because ST is different things to different folks.  
bump
bump
bump
bump
bumpo
bump
bump
bump