Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][5E][PAID][HOMEBREW] Chronicles of Pangea an open world homebrew campaign

Edited 1653466284
The Storied History of Pangea Pangea, a world recently liberated from the oppression of dragons, brims with magic and now struggles with opposing forces and newly founded factions alike. Following the defeat of the last dragon Malakash, the gift of magic was now in the hands of Pangea's humanoid races. Individuals collaborated to uncover the secrets of the arcane and the divine. For instance, groups of clerics built churches to worship their God whereas the 'heretical' wizards built colleges where the most studious of magic wielders could pass down their teachings. With so many players in the game, something has to give. It's only a matter of time before the embers of war reignite and when that day comes, will you be on the right side? What You can Expect from this Campaign Welcome to Pangea! This is a homebrew pay-to-play open world campaign where YOU decide which way to steer the story. As described in the section above, the party will hail from one such faction (there are more factions, however I'll go more in depth about this topic later in the application process). Being part of a faction will coffer a hub, a place to call your own where you and your companions can kick back after an adventure and spend some well needed downtime. In your days spent adventuring, expect vivid descriptions for roleplay, gritty and varied combat encounters, and plenty of intrigue to keep you interested. Thematically, I like to keep things casual. Expect serious moments to be sprinkled in but they will never be the main focus. Sessions will be run via Roll20's VTT and Discord for voice calls and information sharing. You can pay at any time during the week before sessions or just before they start. I'll allow everyone to be behind on one payment with reason. With this being said, session 0 will be free. A little about myself: I've run multiple successful campaigns both on and offline. This will be my first time running a paid game so you can expect me to bring a professional attitude to the (digital) table. How to Join Private message me or post a reply to this post with a brief description of yourself using the following template and I'll get in touch. If you have any questions include them in the message and I'll post the answers here. Your name: Your Discord ID (include the 4 numbers to the right of the # sign): Are you able to play on Saturdays at 7PM GMT+1?: Your online D&D experience: none / beginner / intermediate / expert Your overall D&D experience: none / beginner / intermediate / expert Do you understand the game costs £5 ($6.24) per session via PayPal? What are you looking for in a gaming experience? Briefly describe a character idea (you need not use this character for the campaign. Don't worry if you have no ideas yet.) This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of £5 (~$6.24) per session via PalPal. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements.
2/4 seats taken - only 2 seats remaining
3/4 seats taken - 1 seat remains
4/4 seats taken - I'll allow 1-2 more people on board though the game will start next week
1 more seat available
Thanks to the Society of the Hidden Hands, Glenndale is safe once more as an evil wizard has been routed out of the nearby forest Still more seats at the table - act fast! 
1 more seat available