Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG][Saturday/Sunday] Experienced Player Looking for Homebrew Game

Hello everyone Currently I'm looking for a game that takes place on saturday or sunday, at any time during those days. I'm primarily looking for a 5E game, but I am open to other systems like Pathfinder, or even other ones I don't have any experience with. My experience is mostly with 5E, I know the system inside and out. I like to roleplay and build my characters to fit the world that they are born in. I'm looking to join a homebrew (non-module) game as I love diving into a world and learning about it and interacting with the NPC's.  I have discord, and a good mic. I also use push to talk so you wont hear me coughing or typing or chewing. DnD games are the highlight of my week, I schedule the rest of my life around them, so attendance won't be an issue with me.  If you have a open spot in your game and you'd like to talk further, feel free to message me here, or on discord, my handle is Kakiro#7396
Hi Kakiro I run a free long standing sci fi game on Saturday night GMT if you're not set on fantasy Players have their own starship and we're looking for an additional crew member Good references for our game might include Mandalorian, Firefly, Guardians of the Galaxy, or Cowboy Bebop If you'd like to know more send me a private message Best of luck in finding a game!
Found a Sunday game. Still looking for a game for Saturday
<a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/10906652/d-and-d-5e-homebrew-campaign-looking-for-players-because-of-course-i-am" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/10906652/d-and-d-5e-homebrew-campaign-looking-for-players-because-of-course-i-am</a>