Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

For Paizo's Pathfinder Second Edition and Starfinder: Abomination Vaults Launches; Drift Crisis on the way!

Abomination Vaults It’s dark as a dungeon, damp as the dew; the dangers are many, the pleasures are few. Enter the Megadungeon Roll20 is excited to announce that Abomination Vaults is now available on the Roll20 Marketplace. Pathfinder Second Edition's most popular campaign yet bursts from the pages of this massive hardcover compilation, containing all three adventures in the fan-favorite Abomination Vaults Adventure Path, a dungeon-delving campaign like no other, along with support articles, rules, monsters, and more! When the mysterious Gauntlight, an eerie landlocked lighthouse, glows with baleful light, the people of Otari know something terrible is beginning. The town's newest heroes must venture into the ruins around the lighthouse and delve the dungeon levels far beneath it to discover the evil the Gauntlight heralds. Hideous monsters, deadly traps, and mysterious ghosts all await the heroes who dare to enter the sprawling megadungeon called the Abomination Vaults! Content Warning: While Abomination Vaults contains typical Pathfinder action and adventure, it also presents themes of suicide, ableism, body horror, and human experimentation. Before you begin, understand that player consent (including that of the Game Master) is vital to a safe and fun play experience for everyone. You should talk with your players before beginning the adventure and modify descriptions or scenarios as appropriate. An Art Pack, with over 370 tokens and handouts for players or NPCs A full gazetteer of Otari 68 new creatures like the Voidbracken Chuul, or the Dread Wisp 8 new spells and rituals like call the blood or daydreamer's curse 36 new items, like lanterns of empty light or the fulcrum lattice 3 new archetypes, the drow shootist, eldritch researcher, and ghost hunter 7 campaign backgrounds, like the Eldritch Anatomist or the Market Runner Drift Crisis Roll20 is also excited to announce that with the release of Starfinder's Drift Crisis , Roll20 fans can lock in their pre-order for the product now. The content itself will be unlocked with full VTT integration on July 21, 2022 by 3:00pm ET. What's Inside? In a catastrophic instant, travel through the faster-than-light Drift realm failed, with travelers vanishing in mid-flight, communications scrambling, and the Drift's progenitor god Triune falling mysteriously silent. In the aftermath, empires cling to far-flung holdings, opportunists exploit the chaos, and everyone demands to know what triggered this Drift Crisis and how they can solve it. The Drift Crisis rulebook and setting guide details this massive galaxy-wide event, introducing a vast array of new conflicts, opportunities, and stories. Equip your characters with the latest technologies and techniques for surviving the upheaval, with new gear and character options. Discover the influential factions that are restoring order, profiting on the wreckage, or perpetuating the pandemonium. And experience the Drift Crisis with 20 detailed adventure seeds that range from survival to saving the galaxy! Play With Less Prep The Roll20 Release of Drift Crisis will feature all book assets and information fully integrated for the VTT, ready for you and your party to dive in on day one. This includes any creatures, items, and abilities with in-app drag-and-drop support as well as any monsters and maps with GM layer information and Dynamic Lighting support (requires plus / pro subscription), rollable tokens, rollable tables, and macros. And as always, these products are supported with Paizo Connect !
Woo :3 Bit sad that not all pawn box pictures made it, but I'll take what I can get (which is great resolution maps and saving prep for future runs of this game x'D Well that and third final floors, my players are level 8 now)
How's that charactermancer coming along for Pathfinder 2e?
Well at least we got something, Vaults is OK but but adding the Beginner Box Adventure and Troubles in Otari to it make it better and helps with the dungeon fatigue most WILL get in Vaults from my experience. Then where the hell is Knights of Lastwall, I specifically held off buying from Paizo to get it here, but nope, SIGH...... The Drift Event is good, mostly for homebrew stuff, and would be good for AP's but you don't have any except for 1, old 3 parter...... I would much rather have the Starfinder Armory book that has been out for years now, but still not on Roll20, as well as other key books, not to mention 99% of Adventure Paths for Starfinder!! And speaking of AP's, so what's the plan, I did get a response from Todd from Roll20, but that was almost over 3 months ago and I tried to engage him after but again no reply except, thanks I'll look into it and ponder on the Starfinder front. Remember Roll20 Staff, New President, being more open and forthcoming on everything compared to Roll20's past track record..... , that was mentioned/promised or was that just talk I ask honestly here? As we all know 5th Ed gets almost a full year road map on everything, thats fine as that is your main deal for many here, but almost 0 info on any upcoming products from Paizo.  Pathfinder I, II and Starfinders footprint is small here now but all still in your top 10..... Getting very tired of these repeated posting by me (and a few others) to beg, plead and yes, rage, frustration post whats the future plan on Paizo products Roll20. Hell, you even got a "noted helper" forum member poster still thinking it is all on Paizo 24/7 as to what gets released and none or as little as possible of Roll20's responsibility still to this day. Please, be honest and give us the truth here, we can handle it. Pathfinder II and Starfinder, Charactermancer, will it ever see the light of day or is it just DOA as of now? Age of Ashes AP, the best AP to date still in my vast experience with GMing and Playing Pathfinder 2nd Ed :),  (A HUGE mistake not to have that out day 1 and part of the reason your drew so few and kept them here to PF II from the get go), as well as some other 3 parter APs, is there any hope at all? Getting the PF II sheet in order, like getting a conditions into NPC/monster sheets? Starfinder, the missing books that are pretty much core for any serious Starfinder, and Adventure Paths, again, any hope or just play here knowing its mostly for Homebrew games ONLY or one has to spend a huge amount of time, effort and money to handcraft AP's in here? Fixing it so the Starfinder vsheet does'nt go crazy in darkmode and unusable FIX the Mech sheet so it actually is usable, drag and drop works but can't click any attacks as nothing happens registers I'm sure you might be a bit tired of my posting these topics again and again as well, but nothing ever seems to happen on this front but more of the same old same old, guess , wait and pray for a roadmap and specific products from Paizo to come out on Roll20. In A Timely manor, not street date release day of "its here" Changing staff, changing Roll20 leadership, new goalposts set yearly or so it has been stated time and time again, in your live Roll20 twitch chats, official notices, blog posts and forum posts by Roll20. Thanks though for the heads up on The Drift Crisis, thats a good start and I hope that is a sign of things to come in an open and honest relationship of your customers here Roll20.  Aaron Shanks, Paizo's marketing manager did post this info a few days ago in the Paizo site, but good to have conformation all the same. PAIZOCON is this weekend and I'll be in every live Twitch panel stream and I'll be asking about these questions live to them as well to see if they can do anything on their end, but from repeated posts from Paizo's Marketing Manager, it is all in Roll20's hands on what you release here, not them. Thanks for reading and I hope sooner or later this "beating this post topic to death" will make some headway at some point. :) Tom
Do get your frustration there Tom yeah, like lack of news is probably biggest reason why I sometimes wonder if I should actually stop investing in roll20 and start investing in foundry instead :'D
Thanks bud, I have Foundry but it can be a pain to do specific stuff in and to get the latest updates and change things around in the official stuff, plus coming up with your own server or buying time one has to do for running games, so its not all as some love to hype on the net, but more and more I am being forced into that direction sadly. And after LDL is no longer my go to as it does not work like it has for years and years (one can do some hoop jumping to kinda get it back in order, but whats the point now, its not set and forget anymore) because of a new UDL update, I am forced to use that here as well, it IS working better thank god but still has issues for more than a few of my players.  That was almost the last straw for me but my players petitioned me to stay here, for now, but we will see. Tom
I'm super disappointed that AV doesn't really apply the Paizo discount. I own all three AV books individually, but only get a $4 discount for some reason. Every other AP is half the price. Was this an oversight? 
Katie C. said: I'm super disappointed that AV doesn't really apply the Paizo discount. I own all three AV books individually, but only get a $4 discount for some reason. Every other AP is half the price. Was this an oversight?  I think its because hardcover (with pdf) is technically separate product from three individual volumes.

Edited 1654710085
Tom
Pro
Had a nice discussion over at PAIZOCON and CONFIRMED by 2 higher ups in the mgt team it is indeed Roll20's call only  what Paizo products get put out here.  Again as I and others have posted numerous times before and some still can't beleave it, LOL Anyways, not sure if Roll20 has received this offer yet, I would assume so, but who knows... Paizo would love to take a more direct roll in their products on here at Roll20.  So they are willing to have a Paizo rep work directly with the Roll20 team to spearhead new/old products, just like they did for Foundry at their first go with The PF II's Beginner box, Outlaws of Alkenstar and Abomination Vaults AP's. The person as far as I know who to contact is Andrew White  Front-End Engineering Lead at Paizo Inc. or I would think   Aaron Shanks : Marketing & Media Manager of Paizo Inc. As I'm sure he would love to direct anyone on the Roll20 team to the right person, IF this would ever be feasible for Roll20 to do so. Probably just posting here in the wind but I hope Roll20 has or will look into this!! Tom
Thank you for finding this all out, Tom! For any Roll20 staff who are watching this thread: I would buy the HECK out of three modules for AV if they had the proper discount. I would buy the big three-book module if it came with right discount. I absolutely will not pay full price for an AP I already own. They didn't update it that  much, after all. 

Edited 1654721596
Roll20 needs to get their finger out and get more starfinder stuff on market. Its looking pretty bare compared to the dozens of adventure paths and additional content that should be available.  
OMG!  My sincere thanks for adding Abomination Vaults!