Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Call of the Netherdeep 5–8 p.m. PST (LGBTQ-Friendly) (RP-Focused)

Edited 1653606875
Hi everyone,   I’m a rookie DM in his mid-twenties hoping to run a free Call of the Netherdeep for a group of 5-6 players. So, if you want to walk in Exandria, change fate, and have some fun, this might be the game for you.   The game will be roleplay-focused, and we’ll play with Discord, Roll20, and D&DBeyond. Sessions will be either Saturday or Sunday, from 5–8 p.m. PST.   (Note: I'm going to keep the application open for a day or two before choosing players, so don't be deterred if you don't hear back immediately or if there are a few comments ahead of yours!)   If you’d like to apply, please fill out the following application.   Name/username & pronouns:   Age:   DnD/RP Experience:   Character Idea:   A hobby of yours or a hobby you wish you had:  
Hey! I'm Paxton, super interested. I'm a longtime CR fan who's been looking to get into playing Call of the Netherdeep.  Name/username & pronouns: Paxton, He/him   Age: 20   DnD/RP Experience: about 6 years of experience with 5e, 5 of which as a DM   Character Idea: Been wanting to play a cleric recently, but I don't have an actual character concept. Can definitely come up with something good though :) very familiar with the lore of exandria, so I can try to tie that in as much as I can.  A hobby of yours or a hobby you wish you had: I also train and race triathlons, and play a decent amount of MtG