Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Charactermancer, Ranger, and the TCE options - why are they still a problem?

Edited 1653607927
I realize when Tasha's was first released, there were a number of problems with the Charactermancer but, that being some time ago, I'm wondering what the status is on getting the Ranger options working correctly? When I use the charactermancer to create a brand new Ranger (level 1, 5e character sheet), the class page shows both PHB and TCE options, but it isn't seemingly treated like a "one or the other" option. I can ignore the Favored Enemy and Natural Explorer portions, complete the Deft Explorer portion (Favored Foe has no options, so there's nothing to select). When I get to Review, it says I haven't chosen a Favored enemy or a Natural Explorer. (It also seems to think I can choose up to 3 languages and I've chosen 1, despite having chosen 2 languages under Deft Explorer). If I choose to Apply Changes anyway, my sheet has Favored Enemy, Natural Explorer, Deft Explorer, and Favored Foe all listed under Features & Traits. My question is, when will this be fixed? Until it is fixed, it the easiest way to maintain this character sheet to delete the two PHB feature entries to the character sheet and hope future level-ups don't screw it up?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hi Steven! If you want dev eyes on this issue, the best place is a  Help Center Request . The bug report forum has evolved into more community support as Roll20 has exploded in user base size. That being said, I know this issue has been reported multiple times. I'm not sure a fix is forthcoming any time soon. Still, the more the reports, the greater the pressure to fix.
Thanks Keith - a bug report has now been sent! Cheers