Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

lfg

Hey, I have some free time for the next couple months.   I am looking for a game.   I am generally looking for something in a published game setting.  I have grown kind of tired of the homebrew thing of late. 

Edited 1653617192
Gold
Forum Champion
hi Jon, this Tavern is a mix of many different homebrews and campaigns. Come inside, hit LAUNCH GAME and look around. You can find our Discord link in there, a daily online chat room that has the Tavern members, ripe for starting a game or finding an AD&D 2e LFP to join. Anyone here starting up a new 2E campaign? I'm kind of looking for a new campaign too. Just recently finished a full 2-year campaign on Roll20 in Mystara 2nd edition. Message me, Message Jon, post a reply here, or get on the Discord and talk about it. Let's GO adventuring