Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Not being able to upload photos even though I have been able to before.

I have tried everything I thought made sense to see if it would work but nothing has. I was able to upload files before but recently it has just stopped working. I thought it could have been the fact that the size was off on the new files but when I tried uploading a file, which is under 5MB, I had already uploaded and that didn't work then I knew something was up.  I have no clue on how to fix it as the problem fixed itself before breaking again, any clues on how to fix it would be much appreciated. 
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Have you checked your storage quota? You can find it on your account page. You may need to delete some assets if you are over. Two tips: 1) delete art from the Recent Uploads part of your art library. Art that has been moved to a folder is only a pointer tot he actual file, saved under Recent Uploads. 2) If you have uploaded any audio, that's a good place to start from, since the files are typically much larger.
I've got 90MB free on my storage quota so I should have the space to upload more
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
What's the file format?
It's a png file
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
If you want to Private Message me the file, I can check it to make sure it's not an issue with the file itself. Other than that, it might require dev assistance and a  Help Center Request .